Creators can now disable all trackers on their profile and product pages to improve page speed and privacy.
Disabling Non-Essential Cookies
Creators can disable non-essential cookies in three quick steps.
- Toggle off "Enable third-party analytics services" to disable cookies
- Click "Update Account Details"
For more on analytics and tracking, check out the Analytics and Tracking page in our Help Center.
Should you enable this setting?
We made this opt-in because many creators use Google, Facebook, and third-party analytics to track traffic and conversions. If you don't use anything other than Gumroad's analytics, this setting may be right for you.
- Earn extra trust from customers by respecting their privacy.
- Increase the speed of product and profile pages.
- Continue using Gumroad analytics unaffected, as they are collected server-side.
- The setting disables the Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel integrations, if in use.
- The setting precludes using third-party analytics on Gumroad pages.
- Our internal analytics will take a hit, but that's okay. We aren't trying to impress anyone.
One More Thing: An upcoming Q&A!
Randall Kanna is hosting another Q&A for Gumroad creators on Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021 10AM PST.
You can come prepared with questions or ask for landing page reviews live.
Sign up here:
We hope you–and your customers–like this change!
Sahil and the rest of the Gumroad team.